- Category: Downloads
- Published: Friday, 15 March 2013 15:03
- Written by Tim Walls
- Hits: 3871
This is a simple Joomla 3 module which implements a Contact form that integrates with the Capsule CRM software.
This module requires the PHP Curl package is installed on your PHP hosting platform.
This module has been developed against and tested with Joomla version 3.
Obtaining a Capsule API Key
Before using this module, you will need a Web Forms API key from Capsule. Follow these steps to obtain this:
- Log in to Capsule.
- Click on the Settings button on the top left.
- Click on the Integration Settings link from your Settings overview.
- Click on the Website Contact Form Configure button.
- If you do not already have a key, click the Generate Key button.
- Note down the 'Web Form Key' displayed - you will need to enter this into the module configuration in Joomla.
Install the module into Joomla in the usual way. Once the module is installed, you can create an instance of it on your site. Enter the Capsule key obtained as above into the Basic Settings for the module, and customise any other options you wish to.
The module is very much a beta at this point, lots more work to be done and features to be added (for example, adding support for a Captcha is on my to-do list,) but I hope you might find it useful!
- 1.0.0 - Initial release
- 1.0.1 - Minor bugfixes
This module is Copyright (c) 2013 Tim Walls, All Rights Reserved. Released under the BSD 3-Clause Open Source License. Provided "AS IS" with no warranties - see the file LICENSE.txt contained within the package for full details.